Today, I’m going to share with you the best CRM for retail businesses! On my website, I’ve included a list of four CRMs based on my own personal experience. Three of them are among the most well-known CRMs for small business and one is something that’s the best kept secret for success… At least I can’t find anyone else on the interwebs talking about it :).
There are a lot of CRMs out there – we know. And they all claim to be “the best” but only one of them can truly be “the best”. So which is it? Well, it depends on your needs as a retailer – here’s why:
All small businesses are different and have their own set of challenges. Some will steer clear of automation, while others need more of it. As a retail business owner, I can understand your current challenges and how critical it is to say relevant. While there are hundreds of CRMs available on the market, I don’t think they fit small businesses. Here is a look at the top 5 best CRM for retail out there.
Best CRM For Retail
Customer relationship management (CRM) software for retail businesses offers solutions to manage products and inventory as well as process orders and payments—for brick-and-mortar and ecommerce stores. Retail CRM software is either a point-of-sale (POS) tool that offers customer management features or a standalone CRM that can be easily integrated with a third-party POS system.
We looked at dozens of providers that work best for retail businesses and narrowed it down to the top eight options. Check out our top picks below:
1. HubSpot CRM
Easy and free to use, cloud-based HubSpot CRM enables retail teams to be off and running quickly without having to commit substantial changes in their existing workflow. It helps retailers of all sizes track and nurture leads and analyze business metrics. The smart and easy-to-use CRM solutions showcase all the necessary basic features while doing away with the often confusing complexity seen in other CRM platforms.
Among other HubSpot CRM details, it offers a visual dashboard with a real-time view of the entire sales funnel. You can then track customer interactions automatically through email, social media, or phone calls, with each interaction stored in a timeline organized by lead. With all these benefits, one might ask the question–are there any limitations to Hubspot?
The vendor offers a comprehensive free trial to get you up to speed with the features. You can sign up for the HubSpot CRM free trial.
Try out HubSpot CRM for freeVISIT WEBSITEFREE
Why choose HubSpot CRM for your retail business:
- Work with a transparent pipeline. Enjoy the convenience of an elegant dashboard that visually presents the whole of your sales funnel in real-time. This allows you to filter deals as you fit, look over important appointments, measure performance based on set quotas. For insights that you can act on, simply filter deals by amount, stage, or owner.
- Automate recording of interactions that matter. Log crucial interactions no matter the channel. Captured details may be synced with Outlook or Gmail for easy retrieval.
- One place to see it all. Timelines of important meetings, calls, emails, and just about any interaction make it easier to engage effectively with customers and prospects sans the confusion and inefficiencies of spreadsheets. A little link-up with HubSpot’s marketing will inform you on the content that the lead is most interested in for creating a more personalized campaign.
- Real-time communication to nurture relationships. Conduct live chat or converse via team email for more engaging communications. And HubSpot CRM is agnostic to any messaging channel, which should give you wider access options to your leads.
- Optimize your contact records right from the beginning. With the availability of over 20 million businesses via HubSpot’s database, you may start with leads and insights your sales team will actually use.
An ardent advocate of the virtue of total visibility in business operations, Pipedrive CRM applies the same as it lets you record and monitor sales information, manage your sales pipeline, and generate sales analysis for reporting and forecasting. For optimization, you simply customize the pipeline at all levels to match your unique retailer business daily monitoring. Flexible and easily integrated with many third-party applications, Pipedrive removes all usage restrictions so you get the most out of the application. Full email integration is already included.
Pipedrive features are built around activity-based selling, giving users the ability to control the actions that drive deals towards completion and maximize results. By walking you through the essential steps for each action, while activating notifications to alert users, Pipedrive puts you in a position to improve productivity and ensure you don’t miss on sales opportunities again.
If you want to investigate the features closely you can easily do so when you sign up for Pipedrive free trial.
Try out Pipedrive with their free trialVISIT WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
Why choose Pipedrive for your retail business:
- Eliminate admin inefficiency. Pipedrive lets you track campaign progress automatically, clearing your schedule so you can concentrate on areas where you excel.
- Unparalleled clarity. From start to finish, Pipedrive shows you a streamlined view of your sales process. Persistent clarity ensures you and your team remain on the same page throughout.
- Clarity in the workplace. Pipedrive helps you fix your sight on the pipeline so your next steps are clearly defined for you.
- Keep on step with your sales progress. Keeping abreast of your pipeline developments limits your goals and actions to realistically achievable levels.
- Setup simplicity. You have enough in your hands attending to your pipeline without having to deal with an unwieldy user interface that keeps eating up your precious time.
3. Salesforce CRM
Salesforce CRM gives you Salesforce Einstein, a powerful artificial intelligence (AI) engine. Itallows you to intelligently match shopper preferences with a suitable incentive for optimal conversions. The advanced technology lets you do retail like never before, with all the solid ecosystem the vendor is known for at your back any time.
A treasure trove of Salesforce CRM features has enabled the application to consistently garner awards. With this innovative CRM for your retail, you are getting a great platform from extensive sales and marketing solutions under the Salesforce brand, including separate systems for analytics, marketing, service, and community cloud.
You can try all its premium features at no cost when you sign up for Salesforce CRM free trial.
Try out Salesforce CRM with their free trialVISIT WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
Why choose Salesforce CRM for your retail business:
- Retail reinvented. A digital makeover lets you create immersive and personalized experiences to the delight of shoppers. Drive effectiveness, increase conversion, and innovate faster via powerful tools like customer intelligence, analytics, IoT tracking, and connected data into every business decision.
- Speedy conversion. Unify commerce everywhere and improve conversion rates with powerful omni-channel capabilities. Boost sales by serving up personalized offers across web, mobile, social, and stores. And extend inventory with endless aisle functionality.
- Make every interaction matter. Collect and integrate data from every touchpoint to provide a 360-degree view of the shopper that informs each marketing decision. And build 1-to-1 journeys at scale across any channel including email, mobile, social, digital advertising, online, and in-store.
- Pave employee road to success. Empower associates with innovative solutions so they can get smarter and more predictive with their shoppers. And accelerate productivity with real-time product and customer insights, task management, social collaboration, and training tools to cultivate retail talent.
4. NetSuite CRM
You may know NetSuite as a robust enterprise resource management solution. But did you know that it has a powerful customer relationship management platform as well? NetSuite CRM offers a complete view of customers, from the day they enter into the workflow as leads. Since customer representatives have a full view of what goes on in their respective lifecycles, they can provide the best customer experience right from the start.
Our NetSuite CRM overview highlights features like knowledge management. This is an important aspect of CRM, as customers and potential buyers rely on knowledge bases to learn more about products or services and their features or inclusions. Employees themselves can benefit from this as well because they can use it for training and for refreshers.
Try out NetSuite CRM with their free trialVISIT WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
Why choose NetSuite CRM for your retail business:
- Get the most of 360-degree view of customers. NetSuite CRM offers a full view of customers throughout their lifecycle. With that, you can offer exceptional customer service at any stage of their journey.
- Knowledge management module. This essential module can aid you in ensuring that your CRM team is equipped with updated information regarding your offerings. Customers and potential clients can make good use of your knowledge base, too, to learn more about your products or services.
- Tracking client activity. NetSuite CRM assists users in keeping track of the movements of prospects so that they can strike deals and offer promos at the right time.
- Analyze employee performance. If you want to track how productive your employees are, you can check progress reports, view their task-completion ratio, and scrutinize workflows.
- Partner relationship management. Customer relationships are not the only ones you can manage on this platform. You can oversee partner relationships as well. Doing so allows partners to create timely joint marketing campaigns and to organize partner-focused sales.