Are you looking to manage your retail inventory? Do you want to eliminate the tedious and time consuming process of manually tracking your inventory from screen captures? Sds Management Software can make your life a lot easier while saving you valuable time.
For the small business owner, managing employees, inventory, and suppliers can be overwhelming. SDS Management Software helps you save time organizing your inventory by providing barcode scanning software that allows you to scan, reorder, track and record all of your inventory in one easy to use location!
When looking for a management system that incorporates the latest security features and tools, then take a look at Sds Management Software. It’s more than a property management tool where you can store all your agent information. Sds is also a community of people (we call them agents) who are connected by their property rental websites and need to exchange data and information – instantly.
SDS Management Software
Utilize ERA’s SDS Management Software to Securely Store, Supervise and Share Your SDS Library
Proper management of your Safety Data Sheet (SDS) library is essential to the well-being of your employees, customers, and compliance.
Under the Globally Harmonized System (GHS), chemical manufacturers and distributors are required to maintain accurate SDSs for each of their chemical products to clearly communicate any physical, health, or environmental hazards and ensure that these hazards are properly communicated.
ERA provides a comprehensive SDS Management platform which effectively safeguards against compliance gaps in your chemical hazard communication strategy. This automated solution centralizes, digitizes, organizes, and archives your entire SDS library – all through a user-friendly interface with data protection security features.
SDS Hazard Communication Tailored to Your Workplace
SDS Management Software from ERA EHS gives you full control over your entire SDS library, including your own Safety Data Sheets, supplier SDSs, all historical SDS revisions, and multiple drafts.
Secure and unique employee log in features ensure employees only see the data relevant to their tasks and chemical exposure risks. Protects your employees from chemical hazards while also protecting your confidential business information and blends.
- Automated upload of any of your product lines’ SDSs.
- Electronic transfer of SDSs from your chemical product suppliers, including the ability to flag criteria chemicals and to approve/disapprove material purchases, all with data QAQC for any incoming data.
- Simple SDS viewing and sharing through our intuitive application. Give your employees, managers, and emergency response teams all the important information to act safely and effectively. Assign access levels based on organizational hierarchy to get full control over who has access to your information.
- Built-in environmental and chemical inventory reporting, including Tier II reporting, to streamline your environmental compliance requirements.
SDS Management for Transparency and Accuracy
The SDS Management tool is designed with the strictest data quality controls, keeping your business in compliance with the Globally Harmonized System’s stringent accuracy standards. Because even the smallest details matter when it comes to classifying and communicating chemical hazards in your workplace, we make sure nothing slips through the cracks in your SDS management strategy:
- Whenever you change or update a chemical in one of your blends, you’ll be able to see every SDS potentially affected.
- Historical SDS revision tracking used for timely audit trails and more accurate reporting over any period of time – know which chemical was in use for any task at any point in time and see how your processes have changed over time.
- Built-in audit trails keep track of who has created, approved, or shared any of your SDSs.
- Chemical inventory reporting and tracking through comprehensive reports and at-a-glance executive KPIs.
“We have used this system for over 8 years.”
Overall Quality: 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ease of Use: 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Customer Support : 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
How likely are you to recommend the product?
What do you like most about ERA?
We have used this system for over 8 years. The Compliance Module has helped keep us from having compliance issues and helped during transitions between people.
Bob Waugaman, Regional EHS Manager
J.B. Poindexter Co.
SDS Mobile App: Facilitate Your SDS Management from Anywhere
ERA delivers a full suite of SDS Management solutions over both your desktop and the SDS Finder app available on both iOS and Android devices.
The ERA SDS Management app provides SDS viewing, searching, and sharing over any mobile device. A streamlined interface gives you access to your entire SDS library anywhere in your facility or out in the field. It even can be used to share vital chemical hazard information with emergency responders, medics, or firefighters in the event of an emergency or exposure.
Wherever you are or whenever you need an SDS, find it fast with the SDS Finder Mobile App.
The SDS Finder app gives you:
- The option to download and share via email your safety data sheet information with any other team members at your facility, as well as other managers, regulators, inspectors and emergency responders.
- Insight into the actual products and chemicals that are being utilized in your facility – connecting you in the field and away from your desktop computer.
- Access to your most relevant data for each user and role – allowing for offline use whenever required.
- Uses the same secure log in protocols, data security features, and audit trail tracking as the full desktop version – keeping your data confidential now matter wherever you access them.
What is SDS Management?
SDS management is a Health & Safety practice that ensures Safety Data Sheets are properly stored and shared with employees and customers that will come in contact with potentially hazardous chemicals. It includes SDS archiving, revisions tracking, and SDS digitization.
Why Use SDS Management Software?
Most manufacturers have hundreds of SDSs and archived SDSs in their historical database. This makes finding a specific Safety Data Sheet time-consuming and inefficient. It becomes even more complicated if searching for an archived or revised SDS. Using an SDS Management software removes the obstacles in your SDS strategy by making them easier to find, easier to revise, and easier to communicate across organizational silos.