The best part about WordPress is that you can use it to build any kind of website you can dream up. For example, building maps on your site is one thing that wouldn’t be possible without a robust platform and that’s where the Multiple Location Google Map Plugin for WordPress will come in handy. This cool plugin helps you create location-based maps quickly right inside your dashboard. And what’s even better is how easy it makes adding locations for businesses, museums, and more. But don’t just take my word for it – go ahead and give it a shot!
Best of all, this plugin allows you to add a Google Map to your website as many times as you like — each with a different set of markers, markers that are fully editable.
Google Maps is one of the most widely used tools for mapping on the web and is likely embedded on many of your favorite websites. There are numerous ways you can implement maps or embed custom maps with Google Maps and it’s easy to understand why it’s become so popular with web developers. Aside from its ease of use, there’s a lot you can do with Google Maps even beyond just displaying a map.
Multiple Location Google Map Plugin For WordPress
WPForms is the best form builder plugin for WordPress. It’s not a standalone Google Maps plugin, but you can do more with WPForms. WPForms is also one of the top WordPress plugins to use with Mapbox,
The Pro version of WPForms comes with a powerful Geolocation Addon that allows you to add a map to your website contact forms without any custom HTML code. All you have to do is connect it to either Google Places or Mapbox.
You can then use a Single Line Text field or an Address field to add address autocomplete to your forms and allow your visitors to move the pin around an interactive map to change their addresses.
- Easy and user friendly
- Interactive drag and drop builder
- Track where your form users are coming from
- Lets you create autocomplete address forms in WordPress
- Allows you to store your website visitors’ geolocation data with their form entry
- Give flexibility to users to adjust their location by dragging the map pin.
Including the Geolocation Addon, WPForms includes a huge pre-built form template library and excellent features that definitely enhance your form-building experience on your website.
Pricing: Starts at $199.50/year
SeedProd is the best landing page builder for WordPress. It comes with a Google Maps Block that lets you add Google Maps on your WordPress website without adding any code.
With its powerful features, you can customize maps on your website however you’d like. The major benefit of using the SeedProd Google Maps Block is that you don’t need to copy-paste any shortcode in order to display maps on your web pages.
Just drag and drop the Google map block, add your location, customize map settings, and you’re done!
- Drag and drop builder
- Flexibility to define zoom level, alignment, and width of the map
- Different border styles for Google Maps
- Allows you to adjust the spacing around the custom map
- Add Google maps on any page/post without coding
SeedProd includes a list of 100+ blocks that helps you create high-converting landing pages. You can use the SeedProd plugin for multiple purposes, including creating maps on your website.
Pricing: Starting at $39.50/year.
3. Maps Marker Pro
Maps Marker Pro is a popular premium WordPress mapping plugin. You can build any kind of map using this plugin.
It allows you to create a map with multiple locations and custom markers. Maps Marker Pro also offers multiple base maps, including Google Maps, Bing, Mapbox, OpenStreet Map, etc.
- Allows you to create multiple types of maps
- Supports different geocoding providers such as TomTom Geocoding, Google Geocoding, etc
- Filtering feature for easy map navigation
- Create animated marker clusters for each map
- Supports GPX tracking
- Sort markers by date, name, and distance
- Provides an option to share maps offline via QR codes
Apart from the features mentioned above, you can also create multilingual maps using Maps Marker Pro. It’s completely compatible with the popular translations plugin like WPML translation and the Polylang plugin.
Pricing: Starts at $39/year.
4. WP Google Maps
WP Google Maps is a popular plugin to add Google maps into WordPress. It’s a freemium tool that offers plenty of powerful features to create customized Google maps on your websites.
You can create a Google map with multiple markers with its Free version, while the Pro version offers more advanced features.
- Choose from 4 Google maps types: terrain, roadmap, hybrid, and satellite
- Flexibility to define map color, height, width, alignment, and zoom level
- Pre-built map templates for a store locator, directional map, etc
- Create Google Maps with multiple markers
- Map block for Elementor page builder
- Options to add your own map theme
- Allows you to add descriptions, links, and images to map markers
- Allows you to add categories to maps
- Advanced filtering option for map categories
- Export/Import map markers to a CSV file
If you’re searching for a free plugin to add Google maps to WordPress websites, then WP Google Maps might be a good option for you. Its lite version has 40,000+ downloads and 2000+ 5 star ratings on the wordpress.org repository.
Pricing: Starts at $39.99/year
5. Interactive Geo Maps
Interactive Geo Maps is another freemium plugin available to create interactive Google maps in WordPress. Its free version offers some basic map functionalities, while with the Pro version, you can make more engaging maps.
- Easily create maps of continents and regions
- Flexibility to add colored markers
- Add custom image markers
- Vector icon markers
- Define center of the map and zoom level
- Export map as an image or PDF
- Extensive customization options
- Mobile friendly
The best thing about the Interactive Geo Maps plugin is that if you don’t want to invest in the Pro version, using its Free version, you can create and display simple-looking yet creative maps.
Pricing: Starts at $29.99/year