Have you ever found yourself needing to send out thousands of emails from a list that wasn’t yours? Maybe you wanted to send a personalized message to everyone in the company, but were limited by the number of email addresses that were available? Well, with the Jquery jQuery plugin for email address management multiple emails plugin, the solution is super simple.
The Plugin allows You to create various types of forms for collecting email addresses, including support for PHP or MySQL databases. It can be used by both web developers and end users to add Email Management capability to their projects. Make your project maintainable, flexible and scalable with this plugin!
Jquery Plugin For Email Address Management Multiple Emails
A jQuery plugin designed for Email related apps that allow the visitor to add/remove multiple comma-separated email addresses in a single text field. With a basic Email address validation functionality using regular expressions.
How to use it:
1. Include jQuery library and the jQuery Multiple Emails plugin’s JS & CSS in the document.
2. Create a regular text field to accept Email addresses.
3. Call the function to active the plugin.
4. Output the Email addresses your users input to a given container with an unique ID ‘current_emails’.
- Fixed empty email console error on jquery illegal selector
- Remove double quotes in pasted email
- Update multiple-emails.css
- fixed: Removing custom added email causes full list to disappear
- Keyup is now bound with ‘on’, blur event added
This awesome jQuery plugin is developed by pierresh. For more Advanced Usages, please check the demo page or visit the official website.