Ark is a survival video game that’s all about hunting dinosaurs, crafting items and building shelters – where you hunt or get hunted by different deadly dinos! The game is available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One with a new update coming out soon. One of the Game features is that you can tame or simply kill the dinosaurs based on your personal preference. To tame a prehistoric beast, you need to solve the puzzles first to progress further. So, if you’re stuck on a puzzle or facing some issues while installing ark server hosting , reach out to our highly skilled Customer Support.
Explore the world of Ark Xbox dedicated server hosting with Host4Agent. Host4Agent’s dedicated hosting solutions are designed to meet the very high performance demands of this game, offering you everything you need to set up your own Ark Xbox server in just a few simple clicks.
Right here on Quyasoft you can rest assured to obtain valuable information on Ark dedicated server Xbox Series X, how much is an Ark Server Xbox One, can you host a dedicated Ark server on Xbox, how to run a dedicated Ark server on Xbox One, and so much more. Be sure to visit our catalog for prompt information on similar topics. You don’t want to miss this!
What Is A Dedicated Server Ark
Hosting Dedicated Server Ark Xbox is a good choice for anyone who wants to host a server for their friends and other players. These dedicated servers allow you to access the server from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
When it comes to Dedicated Servers, you’ll need a reliable provider with a proven track record of quality, convenience and affordability. This is why we offer you the World’s Advanced Dedicated Server Hosting Services. Made available on plenty of servers in over 20 datacenters worldwide, Dedicated Hosting offers you the opportunity to experience affordable web hosting solutions like never before.
How To Host A Non Dedicated Ark Server PC
Open Ark: Survival Evolved and select the second option: Host Local. In no case give Join Ark. You will see a screen where you can modify the server settings, from enabling mods to the type of resistance of each enemy and character, as well as the environment and context chosen. Change the options you want.
How Much Is An Ark Server Xbox One
It has one pricing plan for standard ARK servers, at $22 per month for 8 GB of RAM, up to 70 players, full support for all mods, and DDoS protection. However, you do have the option to upgrade the number of players, going up to 70 players per server. Here are some examples: 20 players – $19.80.
1. HostHavoc – the best ARK server hosting
HostHavoc offers premium game servers for the PC version of ARK or those run through the Steam/Epic Games platforms. The company lets you choose your server size and custom tools based on your gaming situation.
It provides high-performance hardware and an easy configuration for quickly getting your game up and running.
It’s also possible to switch games at any time, seeing as how HostHavoc uses its servers for a myriad of games like Arma, Counter-Strike, and Minecraft.
Along with all that, you gain access to your server via File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and receive benefits like 24/7 customer support and complete control over the server.
You can get a HostHavoc server for ARK by choosing a number of slots based on how many players are planning on using the server.
They sell on a per-slot basis, but that final slot rate is combined into a total monthly fee.
The minimum number of slots is 30, and it goes all the way up to 100 slots.
You receive a good amount of flexibility in your slot selections, but here are a few examples of what you may have to pay:
- 30 slots – $0.50 per slot ($15 per month).
- 35 slots – $0.47 per slot ($16.50 per month).
- 50 slots – $0.40 per slot ($20 per month).
- 80 slots – $0.33 per slot ($26 per month).
- 100 slots – $0.30 per slot ($30 per month).
As you can see, you save money by signing up for more slots. The monthly pricing goes up a bit, but you’re actually cutting costs on a per-player basis.
HostHavoc also offers a 3-day money-back guarantee in case you’re not satisfied with your initial impression.
- 10 global datacenters to increase your chances of having a server near all your players. Some locations include Los Angeles, Chicago, Nuremberg, and Sydney.
- Support for up to 100 players.
- A slick and easy-to-understand control panel with file management included and a two-step authentication for security.
- Support for all ARK mods, along with a mod installer to add elements like Cross ARK Chat, the ARK API, and more.
- A 99.9% uptime guarantee due to the high-quality hardware being used.
- ARK server hosting with free DDoS protection to ensure your servers remain safe while playing.
- FTP access that links up to the control panel’s file manager.
- A command-line manager to get more advanced with your configuration.
- Daily backups to save your data and never lose it in the future.
2. Survival Servers
The Survival Servers company manages hosting servers for a wide range of games like ARK, Conan Exiles, and Dead Matter.
Some advantages of Survival Servers are the extensive support, an instant setup process, and an affiliate program for earning a bit of money to recommend the host to other players.
We really like the customer support, since you can either email the direct customer service team, research information yourself in the Wiki, or chat with other users in the community forums.
As of this article, Survival Servers has options for the PC and PlayStation versions. Full mod support is available on the Steam PC version but not for Epic Games. You also can’t use mods on the PlayStation server.
Pricing is based on your number of needed slots and servers. You can go with up to 15 servers and 255 slots. The minimum slot count is 10.
Here are some examples of pricing for Survival Servers:
- 10 slots on 1 server – $15.53 per month.
- 20 slots on 1 server – $22.00 per month.
- 100 slots on 1 server – $56.70 per month.
- 255 slots on 1 server – $111.32 per month.
- 20 slots on 5 servers – $110 per month.
- 100 slots on 5 servers – $283.50 per month.
The per slot and per server hosting get cheaper with more slots and servers. This makes the monthly pricing higher, but it’s a better value from a per-player perspective.
You can also save money with Survival Servers by opting for a longer billing cycle. For instance, paying annually saves around 25%, while paying quarterly saves about 10%. They also have the occasional coupon that automatically gets added to the cart. It’s not free ARK server hosting, but rather inexpensive.
- Full mod support on the Steam PC version. Although you can’t use mods on PlayStation or the Epic Games PC servers.
- Support for up to 255 players.
- Options to add more than one server.
- Two PC server options and one for PlayStation.
- Free DDoS protection on every server location.
- Seven server locations to choose from, including options like Los Angeles, Germany, Singapore, and France.
- Automatic updates through the customizable control panel.
- A pre-set control panel configuration just for ARK.
- Options to switch server locations whenever you want.
- High-powered Intel/AMD CPUs with ultra-fast NVMe SSD drives.
- A map generator and cluster game server tool to transfer maps.
- A password locking feature to keep unwanted visitors away from your server.
Visit Survival Servers
You may also be interested in:
- 5 Best High-Traffic WordPress Hosting Providers
- 9 of the Best Node.js Hosting Platforms for 2022 (Free and Paid)
- How to Move a Website to a New Host (Without Downtime or Issues)
3. Ping Perfect
Ping Perfect is one of the best ARK server hosting solutions due to its instant server setup, flexible pricing, and free ARK server hosting for a 1 GB section of web hosting for communicating with members and advertising your own game server.
The control panel is simple and intuitive, with a list of game services and a file manager.
You can even get a free debranded ARK server to make it your own and customize your interface.
Ping Perfect offers hosting for people in the EU, UK, and USA thanks to its global network of servers.
Ping Perfect pricing isn’t as easy to understand as the competition, but it does give you several plans to choose from, making it a rather flexible payment experience.
Rates depend on the number of game slots (up to 100 slots), TeamSpeak slots, RAM, SSD, support level, and CPU. As you can see, it’s a far more customizable pricing structure when compared to other servers, but that also makes it a bit confusing.
Here are some examples of pricing options:
- 10 game slots with no branding – $13.52 per month.
- 40 game slots – $22.98 per month.
- 100 game slots – $64.88 per month.
Adding extra RAM increases the price. The same can be said for an increased CPU priority, support level, and SSD. You receive a discount if you opt for a longer contract and if you’re willing to have the Ping Perfect branding on your server. In addition, ARK server hosting is free for up to 1GB of space.
Finally, Ping Perfect sells TeamSpeak slots at an additional cost. This external program offers a secure, high-quality communications platform for chatting with your team. You can pay for up to 250 TeamSpeak slots.
- A simple configuration with advanced features and a full FTP connection for swapping files.
- A sub-user section of the control panel for sharing access to the server, so other people can control the features too.
- A solid control panel with access through mobile devices and quick links to things like configuration files, updates, and backups.
- Options to debrand the control panel and server.
- High-performance CPU and storage solutions with high specification software to remove problems with your gaming.
- An area to quickly switch games.
- A full backup system to save all data from your ARK server and restore later.
- Global server locations in places like the USA, UK, and scattered throughout the EU.
- 1GB of ARK server hosting free
Visit Ping Perfect
4. Nitrous Networks
Nitrous Networks offers free ARK server hosting with the option to upgrade for more RAM and player support.
You gain access to eight server locations, a free MySQL database, and priority support just in case something goes wrong.
Nitrous Networks pricing is about as simple as it gets.
It has one pricing plan for standard ARK servers, at $22 per month for 8 GB of RAM, up to 70 players, full support for all mods, and DDoS protection.
However, you do have the option to upgrade the number of players, going up to 70 players per server.
Here are some examples:
- 20 players – $19.80.
- 30 players – $29.70.
- 45 players – $44.55.
- 70 players – $69.30.
You can save money by opting for a quarterly, semi-annual, or annual plan. You can also take advantage of the free ARK server hosting option and the free MySQL.
- Eight server locations in places like Amsterdam, London, and Atlanta.
- The option to get a free Mumble Voice server to communicate with players.
- An option to sign up for ARK server hosting free with the community version.
- DDoS protection to keep all data safe on your server.
- Support for the PC version of ARK, but no other platforms.
- Slots for up to 70 players.
- Integrations with TeamSpeak servers for communications during gameplay.
- Support for all ARK game mods.
Visit Nitrous Networks
5. GTX Gaming
GTX Gaming is a UK-based hosting company that offers an instant setup for your ARK server, along with 24/7 support and an automatic mod updater.
It’s marketed as a hosting solution for professional gamers, and that certainly has merit considering you gain access to enterprise-grade software with E3 processors and the latest CPU technology.
The billing cycle determines your overall pricing and discounts that come with your package. For example, a quarterly billing cycle costs less than a monthly one. The same can be said for a yearly billing cycle.
You can get anywhere from 10 to 250 player slots. More slots and options, like CPU, hard disk, and support options, determine how much you have to pay.
Here are some situations for pricing:
- 10 slots – $11.29 per month.
- 50 slots – $36.40 per month.
- 100 slots – $51.47 per month.
- 200 slots – $70.31 per month.
- 250 slots – $80.35 per month.
You can also upgrade things like memory allocation, CPU clock speed, and your hard disk. As is common in this industry, longer billing cycles make for cheaper plans.
- Multiple CPU priorities with turbo-boost included for some.
- Up to 32 GB of memory.
- Options for an SSD Enterprise drive or an NVMe extreme performance hard disk.
- Access to a Steam workshop, free with ARK server hosting.
- Worldwide coverage with servers in 16 locations, including Sydney, Stockholm, Los Angeles, and Madrid.
- Off-site backups to clone your data and API plugins.
- Support for all mods and maps for ARK.
- Rapid game switching to move from something like ARK to another game.
- An automated mod updater.
- A decent control panel with DDoS protection and an instant configuration.
- Automatic timed messages you set up to be sent to your server at any time.