Searching for the best university for digital marketing can be difficult. You want to choose a programme that provides you with the skills you need to succeed while also giving you flexibility. I’ve done the research and covered the top 5 factors to consider before .
Are you in search of the best university for digital marketing education? Finding the right campus can be a daunting task due to the number of options available. Using this guide, you will learn about the top 10 universities for digital marketing and find out how you can become adept at digital marketing.
When you think about the best university for digital marketing, I’m sure Taylor University doesn’t come to mind. But it should. Why? Because Taylor University leads the way in online degree programs, student satisfaction, and friendliness among other factors.
Best university for digital marketing
Founded in 1863, Bryant University has a long tradition of teaching business, science, and liberal arts through its College of Business, School of Health Sciences, and College of Arts and Sciences. The Bryant Scholars program supports graduate and undergraduate students who want to pursue prestigious scholarship programs like Fulbright and Marshall scholarships.
Bryant University Overview
- School Type: Private
- Acceptance Rate: 74%
- Accreditation: New England Commission of Higher Education
- Degrees Offered: Bachelor’s, Certificates, Master’s
- US News Ranking: #7 in Regional Universities North
- Times Higher Education Ranking: #227 in US College Rankings
Best Bryant University Digital Marketing Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Digital Marketing Concentration. In this program, you’ll take courses such as consumer behavior, operation management, and financial accounting to cover key topics in digital marketing and business administration. You need to complete 122 credits to graduate, which takes four years for full-time students.
- Undergraduate International Business Major with Digital Marketing Concentration. This program starts with foundational courses like global leadership and global business before you move further into marketing and business courses. This degree requires 122 credits to graduate and it is designed to take four years to complete.
Bryant University Digital Marketing Key Takeaway
Bryant University’s digital marketing programs include liberal arts courses to expose students to the psychological theories behind marketing and business.