I took the leap to study abroad in the US this past fall semester. Choosing one university from a list of 7 best universities for digital marketing in USA was no easy feat. I researched each one trying to find out which one was the best fit for me, but it seemed nearly impossible to find unbiased information. After much deliberation I decided on Emerson College in Boston, MA. This is my experience studying here at Emerson so far and maybe I can help you with your decision when choosing your school.
Finding the best university for digital marketing can be hard, but these 9 universities have a great program that will provide you with the skills you need to succeed in this industry.
Why study Digital Marketing in the US? Digital Marketing, or as it’s now known, ‘Marketing’ (if you didn’t know, that’s sarcasm), is a broad discipline of business, social science and technology all rolled into one. Image Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/newmexico/8654791364 Students of digital marketing at universities in the US are encouraged to be thinking outside of the box, to recognize the importance of demographic trends and cultural differences. This is an exciting time to study digital marketing with Millennials no longer being the largest group in society and Generation Z starting to enter college, along with what will be the fastest growing ethnic population – Hispanics. —–
Best university for digital marketing in usa
Cambridge college was established over 45 years ago to provide education to adult learners. Cambridge College offers both online and in-person programs through its online platform and physical campuses in Massachusetts, California, and Puerto Rico. Programs include graduate and undergraduate certificates, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhDs.
Cambridge College Overview
- School Type: Private
- Acceptance Rate: Open Admissions
- Accreditation: New England Commission of Higher Education
- Degrees Offered: Associate, Bachelor’s, Certificates, Master’s, PhD
- US News Ranking: #131 – #171 in Regional Universities North
- Times Higher Education Ranking: N/A
Best Cambridge College Digital Marketing Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing. This 125-credit degree program in digital marketing teaches students to leverage the power of the Internet to build brands in the digital world. Students in this online bachelor’s degree program can transfer up to 90 credit hours from a previous program and graduate in one year.
- Digital Marketing Certificate. This online certificate program teaches students how to understand a client’s demands and deliver a thorough digital marketing strategy. Students have to complete one required digital marketing class and six electives in subjects like search engine optimation, web design, and mobile marketing.
Cambridge College Digital Marketing Key Takeaway
Cambridge College specializes in helping students complete a degree they have already started somewhere else. They have a very flexible transfer credit program for digital marketing so students don’t have to waste time re-taking courses.