Have you ever wondered how to make people buy the product? You’re not alone. There’s a lot of ways to do this, and what works for one business doesn’t always work for another. However, there are a few plugins that make taking pre-orders a lot easier on Woocommerce. This article is about some of those plugins that help convert pre-orders for your business.
The Best Downloadable Product Plugin for Woocommerce, Period.
If you’re selling products online, you’ll want to implement some sort of pre-ordering system. You might already have implemented one. But if you haven’t, there are several options currently available on the market to grow your business and improve your profits. Since so many options are available and each one is slightly different, it is understandable that many merchants can’t decide which pre-order system.
Best Pre Order Plugin For Woocommerce
We have hand-picked the best WordPress Plugins for the Pre-Order to help you choose the right one in this post. The list is produced with only speed-optimized, effortless, and progressive plugins.
We have bundled the following Pre-Order plugins to help you choose. Nevertheless, these plugins work well for Pre-Order Management, Pre-Order Multiple Items, Pre-Order Pay Later, WooCommerce Order Plugin, and WooCommerce Backorder.
5 Best WooCommerce Pre-Order Plugins
Now that you have gone through about pre-ordering and its benefits. Let’s check out the 5 best WooCommerce pre-order plugins for your online store.
- WooCommerce Pre-Orders
Use the WooCommerce pre-orders plugin to make your pre-order sale simple!
This plugin provides you with the best options to create pre-orders on your e-commerce site.
You can allow your customers to store products as a backup on your store, even before they are ready for dispatch.
Moreover, it also allows you to complete the order requirements quickly when the products are ready to be shipped. The WooCommerce pre-order plugin offers flexibility to make this process manual or automatic according to your preference.
The pre-order is a fantastic experience that is completely customizable and supports all pre-orders upfront and on release. Also, if you use a sponsored payment gateway, then the pre-orders will be paid on release without the customer paying and returning for their order.
· Option to set a customized date and time when the product item will be available.
· Send an email notification to all customers who pre-ordered a product.
· Charge automatically for products when they are available.
· Filter your pre-orders with a custom “pre-order” order status.
· Manually change the release date for a pre-ordered product.
This plugin’s subscription would cost you $129/year with 1 year of regular updates, support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Preorders for WooCommerce
This pre-orders plugin for WooCommerce is the perfect plugin for pre-ordering. It comes equipped with plenty of features to provide everything your customers might need at once.
The users can monitor all their orders and the remaining balance under the ‘My Account’ section.
With an efficient and effective system, the pre-orders plugin lets you follow up on pre-sales in a complete way, thus, easily translating to the particular specific needs of the online store.
Another great feature is the ability to feature pre-order items on your store, accept payments upfront or upon release when the product becomes available.
Additionally, this plugin sends a notification to the users when pre-order periods for the products are over and become completely available.
Ultimately, the wait for an existing popular product or a new one is a perfect opportunity to engage old customers or attract new ones.
· Create and display an expiration date for pre-order periods.
· Users can manage all pre-orders through the ‘My Account’ section.
· Automatically make products available as soon as the pre-order period ends.
· Filter all ordered products during the ‘pre-order’ phase.
· Customers can’t add pre-order products to their carts if they already have available items in their cart.
This plugin’s subscription would cost you $65/year.
A free version also available.
- YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce
With advanced features and more than 9,000 active installations, YITH pre-order plugin for WooCommerce is the perfect plugin for pre-ordering sales.
This plugin from YITH offers the best mode to set up a pre-order system for your products and benefit from the scarcity marketing principle.
Ultimately, you will have an opportunity to increase your revenue by giving an exciting offer to those interested in purchasing a pre-order product.
The Pre-order plugin by YITH allows the users to create products that are not yet released and put them out for sale. Customers will be notified via an automated email system once the product is officially released.
This plugin works impressively with variable products and allows payments through credit cards. Thanks to the YITH plugin for its compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Stripe.
· Set a pre-order price and date and sell products that are not released yet.
· Apply a fixed % or discount mark up to your pre-order.
· Users can customize the text in the pre-order expiration date and pre-order button.
· Set start and end periods to a specific day and time of the pre-order.
· Notify store owners about the product’s pre-order finish period and notify customers when a product is ready to purchase.
This plugin’s subscription would cost you $99.99/year with 1 year of regular updates, support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- WooCommerce Pre-Order Sales, Bulk Discount & Time Counter
Sell pre-order products and services in your e-commerce store with a few clicks using WooCommerce pre-order sales, bulk discount, and time counter plugin!
Users can add the pre-orders from their store and add a discount for pre-orders instead of specifying the default WooCommerce pricing.
The WooCommerce pre-order sales and discounts can be charged upfront or after the pre-order products are released. This is done by setting an optional date or time for the products or services.
The best feature is that this plugin is customizable and supports both the pre-orders charges upfront and after release.
Ultimately, WooCommerce Pre-Order Sales, Bulk Discount & Time Counter is the perfect strategy to boost your sales, gain new customers, and increase overall revenue by not allowing your customers to leave the shop without pre-ordering the product.
· Supports variable and simple products.
· Option to set discounts for both percentage and fixed-format on specific pre-order products.
· Customers can access and see the complete list of all pre-order products on your online store.
· Set optional date and time for the pre-order product, showing when it will be available.
· Various customization options for styling text, colors, logos, inquiry form, a custom option to upload logo, etc.
This plugin’s subscription will cost you:
$29 for a regular single site license
$175 for an extended single site license
- Pre Order for WordPress WooCommerce
An easy-to-customize and flexible interface Pre-order plugin for WordPress WooCommerce is one of the best plugins used to integrate pre-orders on your e-commerce stores.
This plugin allows the customers to buy products that are not readily available, i.e., the currently out-of-stock products.
The best part is its flexibility, as customers can anytime order multiple stock units of a specific item with partial payment if allowed by the store admin.
Moreover, the shipping charges will not be included at the time of pre-order. It will be generated once the pre-order product is available back in the stock and the customer places the order again.
The pre-order for the WordPress plugin supports all types of products.
Good news for the registered customers! They get the privilege to pre-book their favorite product, which is out of stock. So you can’t miss out on your favorite products.
· Option to purchase products in its pre-launch state.
· Allows admin to specify the delivery date of the product on the product page.
· Notifications are sent via email when the product is available back in stock.
· Offers advance payment which can be either partial or complete.
· Allows the customer to book a pre-order product that guarantees assured delivery.
This plugin’s subscription will cost you:
$39 for a regular license
$161 for an extended license.
WooCommerce pre-order plugins can be a great addition to your online business and overall revenue. It helps you convert sales into orders with a high chance of customer retention.
Increase your sales and make your selling experience worthy with the plugins we mentioned above. Pre-selling is undoubtedly fun!
However, which one to pick from this list?
To avoid such dilemma of selecting the right plugin, we have mentioned some of our favorite pre-order plugins to use:
· WooCommerce Pre-Orders
· YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce
All these plugins offer versions with additional features and benefits. Some of them also have free trials with basic functionalities.
However, the choice ultimately depends on your needs and budget, but each plugin is worth using!