Sales managers are always on their toes. They run a team of sales reps while simultaneously working on hitting their quotas, charting sales forecasts, attending meetings, and training new sales reps.
Juggling all of these tasks can take up the majority of their time, leaving them with less bandwidth to concentrate on important tasks like motivating, hiring, and coaching sales reps.
Customer relationship management software helps sales managers be more productive and concentrate more on their big-picture objectives by automating their regular tasks like sales performance tracking, sales forecasting, and quota management.
Best CRM For Sales Managers
Before using the system, you need to decide what you expect from CRM. The functionality of the software will depend on it. Do you need a CRM? Yes, if your company has a vertical structure with different departments that need to work in synergy with each other. This is especially true for a sales department with a large base and flow of customers who are actively working with the sales funnel. The CRM system for sales will allow you to build long-term relationships and use all possible communication channels to attract new and retain existing customers.
It is also important to pay attention to the goals set by the company and choose a CRM system based on them.
It can be difficult for company managers and business owners to choose the optimal software product on their own. And mistakes in choosing a solution can lead to irrational use of resources, confusion in data and additional costs. In order to avoid such a result and choose the optimal solution for the enterprise, it is important:
- create a list of business goals;
- analyze the current state of business processes and the needs of the company (for example, the automation of marketing or sales management is necessary);
- determine who will work with the system;
- determine the necessary functionality (for example, the application and agreement accounting module or the designer of standard documents);
- evaluate the technical capabilities of computers;
- consult with specialists regarding implementation;
- decide on a budget for automation.
NetHunt is a CRM software solution designed to integrate with your Gmail account and Google services. It is an excellent platform for small startups and fast-growing companies. NetHunt is ideal for small and large businesses, and even freelancers. It is supported by many devices including Apple, Android, Windows and Mac. It provides both real-time customer support and email support during business hours.
It’s easy to use and starts working in minutes. It can be used very easily by both beginners and professionals and helps in building great customer relationships.
- Unified CRM in Gmail
- Native G Suite integration
- Simplified sales process
- Personalized campaigns
- Enhanced team collaboration
- Quick deployment and set up
In NetHunt, synchronization is one-way – you can import contacts from Google, but not back. There is no scheduling of tasks for the day.
They provide flexible and cheap price plans, so you don`t have to worry about not having enough money to improve your CRM. In fact, they have a basic plan that is free to use. The plan for a team of 5 costs $25 per month.
A plan for a team of 10 costs $100 per month.
Pipedrive is a platform that provides small sales teams with the ability to manage deals, get in-depth sales reports and identify the priority enhancement areas. Pipedrive encourages activity-based selling with deal-driven workflows that keep your sales staff on-task.
Other sales features include custom pipelines, smart reporting, and an AI assistant. All of this functionality is available through the mobile app, a great feature for both sales teams and small businesses. Pipedrive is also one of the most affordable platforms, making it an excellent CRM for small businesses.
Pipedrive is not a comprehensive CRM. The sales focus means you won’t find much here for your customer service or marketing teams. However, you can add this functionality through the purchase of integrations, like Zendesk or Mailchimp. Other shortcomings include the lack of a free version, plus, Pipedrive uses its own branding in emails and webforms under the Essentials Plan.
The solution provides you with 3 paid plans and offers you the next functionality:
- Silver – $10/month/billed annually – includes most sales management features, such as 2GB storage per each user, live chat and email support and full API access.
- Gold – $24/month/billed annually – contains full sales management features adding to mentioned options new ones, for example, full email sync, ability to add products sold by your company (costs, codes, costs to produce, etc.), 5GB storage, customizable email templates.
- Platinum – $63/month.billed annually – provides full sales management opportunities plus 100GB storage, phone, live chat and email support, higher API rate (400 requests for 10 seconds), advanced speed and reliability (separate server only for your data).
RetailCRM is focused on fast and bulk sales, making the work of managers as easy as possible. You no longer need to maintain a bunch of Google docs – sales, orders, logistics, build reports for hours, do red tape for 10 minutes and write something else on a piece of paper.
The system is suitable for stores of any size: from beginners to giants with tens of thousands of orders per month.
RetailCRM can please with many more features, so let’s just list the most interesting ones:
- Pop-up “agent” on the site, if a new client wants to leave the site;
- Two-way integration with Google Analytics – the system receives views, and gives back orders made by phone;
- Integration with 1C. Managers do not need to duplicate orders in 1C, everything happens automatically;
- Automatic distribution of orders among managers;
- Tasks and reminders for managers;
- Remains of goods in warehouses;
- Package Tracking;
- Many different settings for customer segmentation;
- Discount cards, cumulative discounts;
- Shows customers on the site and their actions;
- Combine orders and clients;
- Fine-tuning rights for different user groups.
There is not enough full analysis of advertising companies.
- $119 USD monthly for the initial user at each location
- $99 USD monthly for each additional user per location.
The basic features of SugarCRM are similar to most other CRMs aimed at small businesses and startups. Its difference is great opportunities for custom manual settings. If you have a strong development team at your disposal, SugarCRM is the perfect choice.
For independent development, the service provides many resources, including tutorials and technical documentation. In addition, you will find reliable and really helpful technical support here.
- Unlimited integration via open API
- An active and open community of developers
- Reliable means of reporting and management
Number of users. Paid versions of the system require at least ten users to work, which limits the use of the system in small organizations. The maximum number of users is not stipulated and is determined by the technical capabilities of the IT infrastructure.
SugarCRM costs start at $52 per user per month and can be as high as $1,000 per month.
EngageBay is a straightforward and powerful all-in-one CRM that provides a comprehensive solution for marketing automation, sales CRM, helpdesk, CRM for social media marketing and even live chat. It’s a tool designed for agencies that need to centralize the processes of acquiring, engaging, nurturing, and converting web visitors in a single location.
- Email marketing; email sequences; landing pages; web forms for online lead capture
- 360-degree view of the customer across marketing, sales, and support departments
- Scheduling appointments
- All-in-one package
- Developed for SMBs
- CRM, helpdesk, and live chat are all free.
- Pricing tailored to SMBs
- CRM solution that is all-inclusive
- The platform for integrated marketing
- Customer service that is simple but effective
- dependable assistance
- Limited landing pages templates
- Some missing features like Google Meets
For up to 1,000 contacts and 1,000 branded emails, this CRM is free. Paid plans are preferable if you manage contacts from multiple clients. The Basic plan costs $8.99 per user per month for up to 15,000 contacts, while the Growth plan costs $29.99 per user per month for up to 50,000 contacts. However, for large agencies that require an unlimited number of contacts, the Pro plan ($47.99 per user/month) is the best option.