Private equity firms are complex. There’s a lot of money on the line, a lot of terms you might not understand, and a lot that can go wrong. That’s where today’s CRM plays a big role, helping managers keep on top of all those complex relationships in multiple currencies and the like.
CRM is an acronym for “Customer Relationship Management”. The purpose of this management is to improve sales and customer lifetime value. Few outsourcing firms are able to deliver on the promise to improve performance.
If you are in a private equity business, then you know for a fact that time is money. Since your time is precious, wouldn’t you rather invest it on the more productive aspects of your work? It’s true that the more productive you are at work, the more apt you will be to receive promotions and recognition from your organization. Here’s how CRM software can help you achieve these goals.
Best CRM For Private Equity
In private equity, relationships are the foundation of a team’s dealmaking. With such an integral role, it’s no surprise that the customer relationship management (CRM) software that a firm selects to track those relationships can either hinder or nurture them. Leading firms must act decisively, with agility and speed, if they want to develop and maintain a competitive edge to their deal flow. The quality of the relationships throughout your collective network, and how you’re able to leverage them, will impact your ability to win—and close—competitive private equity deals.
Private equity dealmaking, unlike transactional sales, is a nonlinear, complex, and long-term deal process. And firms understand that their CRM needs to function as more than just a contact database. Standard customer relationship management platforms are fine for short sales cycles and funnel-driven sales teams, but they don’t provide private equity firms with the intelligence that allows them to analyze all the data points across their firm’s business network. Purpose-built CRM software can set sophisticated dealmakers apart from the competition with features such as relationship intelligence, the automation of data entry and other traditionally manual processes, and data enrichment.
When it comes to CRM tools, nTask is our first choice. The project management tool has a lot to offer with its invaluable advanced features, a user-friendly interface, quick onboarding process, and reasonable pricing.
With over 250,000 users across 1555 countries in the world, nTask is gathering praises with its highly efficient management features and much more.
The tool has garnered praise from all over the world and continues to turn heads in the business world. Its seven elaborate management solutions can handle all the processes in your business and relieve your burden.
- Generates reports showcasing the current status of your investments
- Schedule meetings via the Meeting management module
- Project budgeting
- You can sync your calendar with Google
- Track billable and non-billable hours for cost estimating
- Minutes of meeting
- Feedback management
- Calendar management
- Allows you to attach and share files
- Two-factor authentication for added safety and security
- Basic plan – available for free forever
- Premium plan – $3 per user per month
- Business plan – $8 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – Custom pricing
Altvia is our next choice for private equity management. The CRM tool is loaded with various features designed to help you improve your productivity. With its organization and integration, it helps you enhance your efficiency.
- Provides a safe and secure platform for communication and data sharing
- Displays data across various sources to offer a deeper insight into work processes
- Helps generate documents and reports
- Quickens the pace of fundraising by measuring engagement data and offering interactive dashboards
- Helps you narrow down the most lucrative deals
- Visual analytics offer a big picture of the process
- Offers automation
- Supports integrations with third-party sources
3. Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a one-stop-shop that offers insights into data, people, and sales processes. The tool is the first choice of various companies across the globe since it is packaged with hordes of different solutions in Microsoft Suite.
- Contract management
- Time tracking
- Expense management
- Generates accurate project quotes, forecasting, estimation, and scope.
- Kanban Boards
- Gantt charts
- International Financial Reporting Standards make finance management easier
- Optimize the utilization of your resources with resourcing insights, scheduling, governance, and skills matching.
- Offers actionable insights for a quicker adaptability
- Starts at $20 per user per month
Dynamo is 4th on our list of the best CRM tools. The tool optimizes your relationship with your investors by helping you efficiently manage your information and contacts.
- Deal management allows you to improve collaboration and track your team’s performance.
- Research management eliminates redundancy and simplifies reports for you
- Keep an eye on past and current investment performance with manager tracking and due diligence
- Offers integration with other data providers
- Helps you track investors’ relationships, activity history, and preferences.
- Helps you create targeted fundraising campaigns
- Offers insight into investment transactions, valuations, and much more.
- Allows you to access all your data via iPhone or tablet