Are you looking for best CRM software for MYOB? If yes, then worry no more. In this blog I will be sharing my best and favorite MYOB CRM software list.
The Best CRM For MYOB. Although there are numerous CRM (Customer Relation Management) tools on the market today, a lot of them are expensive and require a significant amount of time to implement and customize. However, there is one CRM that ticks all the boxes for both large and small businesses with hours of free training and resources, only a few simple requirements, and very small costs for implementation.
MYOB is one of the most popular accounting software used by small businesses in Australia. Its strength lies in simplicity, especially with its easy-to-use interface.
Best CRM For MYOB
Tall Emu CRM integrates with all the current MYOB accounting packages that fall under MYOB Business:
- MYOB Essentials (Lite, Pro)
- MYOB AccountRight (Plus, Premier)
Our CRM integration with MYOB help you make the most out of your MYOB data, and access it from any device, anywhere, anytime.
You don’t even need to install MYOB to access the data. We also integrate with MYOB EXO Business
When you connect Tall Emu to MYOB, you can:
- See all customers and contacts in the grid and map
- See all products and prices
- See historical quotes, sales, invoices, and payments
- Create and send quotes, sales orders, and invoices via email or text message (sms)
- Including taking payments all online or Offline.
- Update & view from anywhere
- Take voice notes, with transcription from your mobile phone.
- Data you update can sync back into MYOB automatically
- Have Woocommerce Integrate to MYOB via Tall Emu
Why use Tall Emu CRM and MYOB together?
- Save Entering Data into two systems with our bidirectional MYOB Sync.
- Reduce Mistakes from the data entry process
- Keep your Accounts update quicker
- Release Orders quicker and improve delivery times
- Saving money on Accounting Licences
- Reduce risks of having employees access to the business financial data
Our MYOB Accounting Link lets you sync CRM with your MYOB, to allow customer, invoice, payment, and other important accounts data to be shared. We can have your MYOB Data in your CRM in minutes
Customers created inside CRM can be automatically created in MYOB, have an invoice created and copied to MYOB, charge the credit cards, and post the payment details to MYOB too.
MYOB information can be used as the basis for campaigns or promotions. eg: a list of customers who’ve bought more than $200,000 worth of products from you in the last year, but nothing in the last month.
Customer details and key financial information.
Accounting Link allows the transfer of contacts and key financial information such as sales summaries and account balances into the Tall Emu CRM system.
You can also copy companies and contacts from Tall Emu CRM into your accounting system. Once information is transferred into Tall Emu CRM, it becomes available to all users even if they normally they don’t have access to the accounting system.
An example of this would be where members of the sales team using Tall Emu CRM can view customer account balances without requiring them to log into MYOB.
If you and your team are using Outlook for your email using our outlook plugin you can now see your MYOB data directly in your MS Outlook. See the screenshot above to see how it looks.
How do I install Tall Emu CRM Accounting Link?
There’s nothing to install, every version of Tall Emu (including trial versions) can connect. You can be up and running in just a few minutes (depending on the size of your MYOB file!)