Assignment Plugin For WordPress assists students, teachers and parents to manage the submission process. It gives an opportunity for students to submit assignments directly from their mobile phones or tablets.
This plugin is simple and easy to use. Assignment Plugin For WordPress is a very useful plugin that help you create assignments for your students, teachers and many other people who use wordpress website.
Assignment Plugin For WordPress – Assignment plugin is a perfect add-on for your wordpress website, you can easily authorize the user to post and publish their assignment with ease. You can add custom content field and category using ‘Assign’ plugin on your website.
Assignment Plugin For WordPress
PRO Modules | Premium Theme
Namaste! LMS is a learning management system for WordPress. Supports unlimited number of courses, lessons, assignments, students etc. You can create various rules for course and lesson access and completeness based on assignment completion, test results, or manual admin approval.https://www.youtube.com/embed/IBqSHNz4LLo?version=3&rel=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&fs=1&hl=en-US&autohide=2&wmode=transparent
Namaste! LMS lets you assign different user roles to work with the LMS and other roles who will manage it.
Students can earn certificates upon completing courses.
Grade and Point systems let you mark the students performance.
For quick tour and more detailed help go to namaste-lms.org.
Full documentation and demo is available on demo.namaste-lms.org.
- Manage unlimited courses and enroll students or let them enroll themselves.
- Free and paid courses
- Manage unlimited number of lessons in each course.
- Optionally use modules to organize lessons in courses.
- Create certificates that will be assigned to students for completing course(s)
- Create assignments and approve or reject student’s solutions.
- Manage a gradebook.
- Connect to exams created with plugins like Watu or WatuPRO.
- Manage students in each course and see their to-do lists for every lesson.
- Auto-approve or manually review students who want to enroll in a course.
- Define which lessons should be completed to complete a course. Some lessons can be optional.
- [PRO] Create groups / classes and limit access to courses based on them.
- [PRO] Assign teachers to the classes to have your team members manage content.
- [PRO] Delayed access to course material.
- [PRO] Award badges for completing courses and earning points.
- [PRO] Reorder courses and classes.
- [PRO] Manage protected files.
- [PRO] Create discount coupons for paid courses and classes.
- [PRO] Enable shopping cart for premium course / class signups.
- [PRO] Boost your revenue by selling bundles of courses.
The plugin is integrated with:
Watu / WatuPRO, and Chained Quiz for handling quizzes, tests and exams.
MoolaMojo for transferring points from the points system as virtual credits and selling courses for virtual credits.
WooCommerce for selling access for paid courses via this bridge
myCRED for transferring points and badges via this bridge
GamiPress for adding new activity events via this bridge
WP Experience API to send Tin Can statements to an LRS
Namaste! LMS can send webhooks to Zapier and similar services.
The plugin has basic BuddyPress integration:
- When user enrolls or get approved to enroll a course they can automatically become a member of a BP group and/or be removed from a BP group.
- When student completes a course they can automatically become a member of a selected BP group and/or be removed from a BP group.
This way you can easily move members within groups as they start and complete courses.
If you have the Namaste! Connect module you can also tie the activity in Namaste! LMS into the associated enroll group activity in BuddyPress.
Thanks to @Peter Baumgartner we have a German translation available here
Thanks to Kaliningrad State Technical University for providing a Russian translation.