UltiDev is a web-app for large-scale multi-user application platforms, developed by Tim Koschützki, supporting the Web-server Apache. The UltiDev server installs on a single central server computer (a.k.a. “server”) which serves as a host for numerous individual, independent UltiDev Web applications running all stored on the same physical disk and in the same memory space of the server computer (“application hosts”).
Ultidev Web Server Application Host Process
It is a tiny web server, which only runs on Windows. It is written in C++ and uses the WinSock library. For example, you can run it from the command line like this:
You can also start it from within an application with the following code:
The HTTP protocol is implemented as well as the HTML parser. This enables you to serve files from your hard disk or from the Internet (via HTTP).
Cassini Web Server is a small but powerful web server for Windows 95/98/NT4/2000/XP/2003. It’s tiny, fast and easy to use, yet flexible enough to meet most of your needs.
Lightweight HTTP server designed for embedded systems using Win32 API or POSIX API; supports CGI scripting; includes source code; requires Visual C++ 6.0 or later (free downloads available).
Ultidev Web Server Application Host Process is a simple, lightweight and easy to use web server for Windows based on Cassini Web Server.
It is a small and efficient application that allows you to host static websites or serve dynamic pages directly from the Internet. It runs in the background, so you can visit your site by using any browser in the local network.
The program is completely free for both personal and commercial use.
Ultidev Web Server is a free and easy to use Java web server. It can be used to serve static web pages or as a proxy server.It can also be used as a simple HTTP server for testing purposes. It is intended to provide developers with a simple way of serving HTML, XML and other content using standard HTTP methods (GET, POST, HEAD etc).
Ultidev Web Server is a simple and easy to use application that can help you to create a local host server for your web pages. It can be used as a remote HTTP server for testing purposes, as well as for sharing files with other people.
* It can be used as a remote HTTP server for testing purposes;
* Share files with others through your own web page;
* No configuration required;
* Portable – no installation necessary;
* Lightweight and fast;
The Ultidev Web Server is a compact and lightweight server that can be used to serve static content on your PC and other devices. The application has been designed to be as efficient as possible, so it does not consume lots of system resources or hard disk space.
The program can be used in many different ways, for example, it can be run from a flash drive or from a web server. The application comes with support for several protocols and it can also redirect traffic based on the domain name requested by the user.
The main features of the Ultidev Web Server include:
– A simple interface that allows you to manage all aspects of the application without any problems;
– Support for many different protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and more;
– It’s easy to configure the server using options like IP address and port number;
– You can send traffic to specific domains by using redirection rules;
Ultidev Web Server Application Host is a free web server that allows you to host your own website or FTP server. With this application, you can also create a dedicated server for your game server, chat room or just an application.
It is a simple yet powerful tool which can help you create multiple websites and host them at the same time. The best thing about this application is that it’s very lightweight and easy to use.
The features offered by this web server are:
You can host multiple websites on one machine
There’s no limit on the number of users
You can make unlimited FTP accounts.
The Ultidev Web Server Applications are a set of hosted web applications that can be installed on any Windows system.
These small applications include:
Cassini Web Server – A tiny web server that can be used to host static pages and serve files over HTTP.
Light Web Server – A fast, lightweight HTTP server written in C++. It features TCP port redirection and SSL support.
Smallest Web Server – The smallest possible web server that still supports HTTP authentication. It only requires about 600 bytes of memory!
Simple Web Server (Windows) – This application provides a simple way to host static websites on your local computer. It is ideal for sharing HTML documents with friends or colleagues, or for testing your own web pages before deploying them onto a real server like Apache or IIS.
The program is a very small, simple and fast HTTP server, which can be used to share files (locally or over the network) or as a proxy server. The program has been designed for use in embedded systems – it is very small and does not require any libraries or system components beyond those supplied with any standard C development environment.
The source code, including Doxygen documentation is available on GitHub: https://github.com/Ultidev/Ultidev-Web-Server-Application
Ultidev Web Server is a simple, lightweight, easy to use and fast HTTP server. It works as a proxy server to provide SSL security, URL rewriting and basic authentication features. The software supports multi-threading and can handle thousands of concurrent connections.
* High performance multi-threaded Web server with SSL support and basic authentication
* Supports Windows XP/2008/2003 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions) and Vista (32-bit only) operating systems. Other operating systems may work but are not tested.
* Supports localhost mode (no need for external port forwarding) – very useful for testing purposes or when you want to access local files from outside your PC without port forwarding or opening your firewall ports.* Lightweight – shows no ads like other similar products.* Easy to use – just click on “Start Server” button. No configuration required.* Fast – it can handle thousands of concurrent connections without any problems.* Open source – free for both personal and commercial use.* Portable version available – no installation needed just unpack archive into any folder on your computer then double click on executable file inside the folder to start server.*