If you want quality seo, but don’t want to pay the exorbitant costs that agencies charge in some cases, here is your chance. If your goal is to get more customers for your roofing company or even for any other types of business. then American Seo For Contractors is right for you.
American Seo For Contractors This article will reveal one of the most successful strategies for increasing ROI and providing even greater value for customers. It might seem unorthodox but it is not. There is no one correct approach to the seo process, however, this strategy can help you in reaching your goal.
American-Seo-For-Contractors.com is an international web directory of companies and services in the construction industry.
American Seo For Contractors
SEO for contractors can yield great results, but it takes time to see them as SEO is a long-term strategy. Whether you’re looking to implement SEO for your business or partner with an SEO company for contractors, it’s important to understand the general process behind search engine optimization.
Changes in search engine algorithms can influence your approach in the future, but as long as your strategy includes these four processes, you’ll be able to handle whatever changes occur. Ready to start your contractor SEO strategy?
Get started with these four steps below:
1. Research keywords
When searching for a contractor, homeowners and businesses may use a variety of terms — some general like, “contractor,” or, “contracting services,” and some specific like, “concrete contractors,” or, “renovation contractor.”
Choose the best keywords for your business and incorporate them into your strategy. It’s also worth researching the search volume, competition, and cost-per-click (CPC) of your keywords.
This step can help you determine how valuable a keyword is to your contractor business.
If you’re struggling to discover keywords for your business, look to your audience. Discover where they’re spending their time online. In some cases, you’ll find them discussing contract services on Reddit, Quora, or Twitter.
Look at what they’re curious to learn about, such as the following:
- The average cost of a contract service
- The expected turnaround time for a renovation
- The advantages and disadvantages of hiring a contractor
- The best contractors in the local area
In some instances, you may even find users sharing their past experiences with contractors. Use this as an opportunity to discover the pain points of your target audience. You can then address these points in your website copy, emphasizing how your contracting company resolves or avoids them.
When you’re researching keywords, consider targeting long-tail keywords — not short-tail keywords.
What is a short-tail keyword and a broad-tail keyword? A short-tail keyword is broad. An example of one is, “contractor,” which is a word that encompasses a lot of different user intents, from wanting a definition of a contractor to wanting a contractor’s services.
In comparison, a long-tail keyword is specific. One example of a long-tail keyword in the contractor industry is, “commercial concrete contractor.” In this example, you know what the user is looking for — a commercial concrete contractor.
Find long-tail keywords by including the following in your keyword research:
- Service areas
- Target audience
- And more!
Target long-tail keywords and your site will probably appear in fewer results pages. The upside, however, is that you’ll appear in front of more qualified leads that want your services. That leads to more calls, quote requests, and business for you.
2. Provide a user-friendly experience
While many Internet users will click on the first search result, they won’t stay on your website if the experience is less-than-stellar. Google, as well as other search engines, pay attention to user behavior, which is why high bounce rates and slow page speeds lead to lower rankings.
Even if you’re a business-to-business (B2B) contractor, don’t underestimate the power of a mobile website. More than 50 percent of the Internet’s traffic comes from mobile devices — not to mention, Google relies on a mobile-first index, which also influences your ranking in search results.
If your website’s up-to-date and mobile-friendly, investigate the speed of your website. It doesn’t seem like a massive difference but improving your website speed by one second can increase your conversions by seven percent.
Put that in perspective.
If you sign 30 new clients a quarter, with the average client spending $15,000, improving your website speed would earn you two new clients a quarter. That translates to an additional $30,000 a quarter or $120,000 a year.
How can you boost your website’s speed, though? Try the following techniques:
- Compress your website’s images
- Reduce your HTTP requests
Meet with your development team to discuss implementing these changes and improve your SEO.
3. Use off-page strategies
Search engines don’t just look at keywords on your site, but also at your overall online reputation. Links and mentions from other sites are known as off-page elements, and play a huge role in your site’s authority and ability to rank well. In fact, they make up almost 80 percent of Google’s algorithm.
That’s why SEO for contractors goes beyond your website and includes outreach efforts.
Also, make sure your name is consistent from one channel to another. The more frequently your company appears online, the greater the visibility and the more likely your site is to rank higher in web searches.
If you haven’t already, consider creating a social media presence too. Whether you’re active on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, social media is a powerful platform for increasing your online visibility. Plus, 80 percent of users look to social media for purchase advice.
Another benefit of social media is that you can direct users to your website from it. That can support extensions of your contractor SEO strategy, such as your content marketing, influencer marketing, or video marketing campaigns.
4. Measure and improve
As you optimize your site and begin your outreach strategy, you need to measure how well your efforts are working. Like other marketing strategies, SEO is based on assumptions that may be right or wrong. Measure your efforts and put a plan in place to refine them if you don’t get the results you want the first time around.
Measurement is important because search is constantly changing.
Even if you rank first on your keywords, search behavior might change, or another site might start optimizing and outrank yours. Monitoring your analytics will help you identify changes in search patterns and adapt your strategy to stay at the top.
Time to Level Up Your Sales
Our long list of services helps you grow every aspect of your business with marketing strategies that are proven to increase bottom-line metrics like revenue and conversions.
In the past 5 years, we’ve managed more than 12.9 MILLION transactions across our client base.
Send Me a Proposal
Contractor SEO services from WebFX
If you’re looking to use contractor SEO to grow your business, but don’t have the time to lead and manage your campaign, WebFX can help. We offer full-service contractor SEO services that provide your company with a custom plan for achieving your goals, from attracting leads to growing revenue.
Attract qualified business buyers and consumers with SEO. Our SEO services include a custom strategy, SEO audit, optimization for 80-300 keywords, and more.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SEO SERVICES
Reach local leads in your area with local SEO. Our services include citation management, review management, and on-page SEO for local keywords.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR LOCAL SEO SERVICES
With more than 25 years of experience, we’ve helped numerous contractors achieve success, including:
- General contractors
- HVAC contractors
- And more
Learn more about how these companies benefit from contractor SEO by browsing our case studies!
What does SEO for contractors include?
When you partner with WebFX for contractor SEO, you get a complete SEO solution that includes:
- Competitor analysis
- Competitor monitoring
- Website SEO audit
- Keyword research and optimization
- Local SEO optimization
- Lead call tracking
- Google Analytics setup
- Content promotion
- Ongoing monthly and quarterly reporting
- Content freshness updates
- And more
This 360-degree approach to SEO for contractors allows your business to benefit fully from SEO. You can see the benefits of SEO, as well as our services, by looking at our clients’ successes. In the past five years, they’ve earned more than 7.8 million leads and more than $3 billion in revenue.
How does contractor SEO from WebFX work?
If you’re thinking about partnering with WebFX for contractor SEO after reading our clients’ successes and more than 1,020 client testimonials, but wonder how our services work, here is a preview of what you can expect:
- Get your website audited: First, your dedicated WebFX team will start by reviewing your website. They’ll compare your site to SEO best practices, like for mobile-friendliness or title tags. They’ll also assess your competitor’s websites so you can see how your site compares.
- Meet your dedicated account manager: Next, you and your dedicated account manager will meet-up and review your audit and competitor analysis, whether in-person or via phone or video chat. Your account manager will also ask about your business, brand, audience, and goals.
- Receive your custom contractor SEO strategy: Once your dedicated account manager meets you and learns about your business, they will create a custom SEO strategy for your company. This strategy will include suggested keywords for targeting, as well as goals for your plan.
- Get your website updated to SEO best practices: After you approve your contractor SEO plan, your account manager will begin updating your site to SEO best practices, organizing the updates based on priority and impact.
- Expand your website with new, optimized content: In coordination with these updates, our team will also create optimized content for your website, which you will review and approve. For the best results, we maintain an in-house team of specialized writers and editors.
- Improve your website’s off-page SEO: When it comes to any form of specialized SEO, including SEO for contractors, SEO matters. That’s why our SEO services focus on your website’s off-page SEO. As a part of our services, we’ll create shareable content for your site and promote it to attract buzz.
- Track your website’s rankings: As a part of your contractor SEO, we monitor and track your website’s rankings and performance, which you access in MarketingCloudFX, our exclusive client platform. We will also compile your results in an easy-to-read, easy-to-share report.
SEO requires constant maintenance, which is why our contractor SEO services continue to improve your strategy and presence in search results. We continue to find new keywords for your business to target, helping you increase your reach for attracting new leads and clients.
This proactive approach is why our client retention rate is more than 90% — we help our clients grow.